Are you looking to become our latest Sports Coach and join our team?
Sports Coach job role:
• Plan delivery of programmes, activities and actions effectively using FFS systems and materials
• Motivating and inspiring children aged from 5 up to 12 year of age
• Engaging and liaising with parents and teachers regarding the progress of their children’s activity and ensure clients receive the best possible service
• Ensure the health and safety of children, clients and team at all times
• Make sure that you, the site and team are compliant with all policies and procedures.
You will be working as a sports coach in local primary schools, so it is essential you have up-to-date DBS. (This can be acquired through the company)
You must be reliable, punctual, enthusiastic and have experience in working with primary school children is ideal.
Successful coaches will be offered more hours depending on the success of their performance and positive feedback from school staff.
Access to your own transport is essential as you will be required to work at a variety of schools in the area.
We pride ourselves on encouraging and inspiring children to enjoy and stay involved in sports.
AbsoluteSport is committed to safeguarding children and young people at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £8.50 to £30.00 /hour
If you are interested in a job please contact Ben Blakeley on 07540309658 or